Featured Post

Magmatron: Revisited + Alpha

It had been 6 months since my last blog, and just after some anonymous stranger sent me a scan of the last Magmabot I've been missing fo...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

HELLO, BLOGGER!

Welcome to my new home of my Foldabots Self-Made Toy Patterns, Fan Arts, and more!

Well, this is the first time I set up this Blogger, and this is (probably) the last time I'll touch my old site on Multiply (closing down soon...) You may have known me as kaiserranger from that network, well you'll all see my old and new patterns I'll upload here, and on Facebook.

To start, I decided to throw in my old patterns from Multiply which I also edited them a bit...







(c) 2011-12 The Foldabots Blog
Unauthorized Duplication of These Images is a Violation of Applicable Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment