Featured Post

Magmatron: Revisited + Alpha

It had been 6 months since my last blog, and just after some anonymous stranger sent me a scan of the last Magmabot I've been missing fo...

Friday, November 2, 2012

Pre-Toy Book Launch Special #3 - SAUROTRON VS. YELOTRON (Original Version)

Foldabots Toy Book Volume 5 is a double-cover edition which you would have one side has Saurotron's picture on the cover along with Sagip and others, and the other side has Yelotron instead. I personally predicted this before and it turned out to be a reality. Perhaps this book has the same number of pattern sheets as the previous one.

Before you grab yourself a copy of Toy Book 5, check out this set of patterns I scanned last summer...

Take note, that these are for viewing only, if you want to download them, you'll be sorry...


1. Sugod and Tusok


2. Bato and Talim with Dagundong's head, tail, and one leg.



3. Dagundong and Pangil


4. Sisid and Umbok

5. Kalmot and Sungay

Specials: 1 2 

Next time... We are wrapping up this blog series with some Folda-Luta match-ups, so STICK AROUND!

5 comments:

  1. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!scan more paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatterns. i
    beseech your aid in the name of common decency.january 6 1014







    ReplyDelete
  2. pls make more like ELEMENTRON

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO. I will not scan more of these...
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice but I want MOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no im not i just finished building it

    ReplyDelete