Featured Post

Magmatron: Revisited + Alpha

It had been 6 months since my last blog, and just after some anonymous stranger sent me a scan of the last Magmabot I've been missing fo...

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pre-Birthday Special Part 1/2: Reactions on TOY BOOK 5

Now, I just noticed one of my Facebook friends actually posted some of the images from Foldabots Toy Book Vol.5. I was right, it had the Saurobots, the Yelobots, the Foldabot Diadrones, and Sagip all in the book.

The only one I never noticed is Kalasag was also inside that book. If you want to look at my possible design for him, click here. That means, all of the characters released in 2006, are now completely reissued. Aside from '06, 2009 is also done.

So far, the only ones left from 2007 to 2010, that are never reissued yet, are the following:
1. Siklo (Tricycle Foldabot from November 2007)
2. Tambak (Garbage Dump Truck Lutabot from February 2010)
3. Trosotron (Open Van Trailer Truck Lutabot from April 2010)
4. Rangkada (Jeepney Lutabot from May 2010)
5. Guhitron (Pen Foldabot from June 2010)
6. Sulatron (Pen Lutabot from July 2010)

Also in the list is the special version of Astig which was design by a fan and won the contest for the best design. Here's a scan from the December 2008 issue of K-Zone Philippines where it was featured. The image was originally uploaded from shihofranz.multiply.com
Astig Special Version has a different design but the same building process with the addition of extra parts.
The 2011 to 2012 characters are not yet reissued until now. But we could expect Komyutatron, Kontrolion, and the six mentioned above, in the next volume of the Foldabots Toy Book Series.

Of course, it's one week from my birthday, and I would like to post this blog as my advanced birthday offering and this is just part one. Part two is about CLASSICS COMBINERS done by me!

2 comments:

  1. As of now, most of these became true.
    The only ones remain in the list the one on top--Siklo.
    The rest were included in Toy Book 6.

    ReplyDelete