Featured Post

Magmatron: Revisited + Alpha

It had been 6 months since my last blog, and just after some anonymous stranger sent me a scan of the last Magmabot I've been missing fo...

Friday, November 2, 2012

Pre-Toy Book Launch Special #2 - Little Revisions

Remember when I first opened this blog? There were a few flaws on some of my patterns which I never bother until I tested them a few days ago.

The first imperfection was Lully's top panel is a little shorter than the main body. Aside from that, the stylus pen is too narrow to fit the paperclip and the arms were a little stubby though. Next, Kindat's scope part is a little oblique at the back, and the rest of her was still good. And finally, Erotika's engine block is indeed too big when glued onto the main body, causing the motorcycle mode to stand on the engine block itself than standing on its wheels. I actually made some few adjustments on these patterns based on the results of my tests.

Here is the remodified versions of these patterns...
Notice the arms are now located below the main body, the stylus pen is now wider and perhaps can fit a medium-sized paperclip, and lastly, the parts for the top panel is as wide as the main body.
The back piece is shorter than the old one.
The glue part for the engine block is now a notch but the glue part on the engine block remained the same.
Up next, is something that really involves Toy Book 5!

See the previous post HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment