Featured Post

Magmatron: Revisited + Alpha

It had been 6 months since my last blog, and just after some anonymous stranger sent me a scan of the last Magmabot I've been missing fo...

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Short Blog: Another Way I Can Make Foldabots

I decided to write this short blog because I suddenly found a clever way to make draft Foldabot patterns in the computer.

Here's the link: http://www.garrettbartley.com/graphpaper.html

It's just a simple interactive graph grid that you can draw your draft design with different colored lines to choose from. You can also adjust the line width, the grid's scale, and the graph rule. Downside is it will not work on IE, but it will still work on other browsers. Oh, you can save them as a PNG image, so it's not a hassle saving the file.

I will try to make a pattern in this one for the first time, hope I could post some samples soon.

And here's some of my ideas:
-XMRT Mark II: New train combiner resembling Singapore's MRT train (the classic ones, I guess), just like one of my old designs (I might include this on a future blog) but this time it will have color schemes resembling the five MRT lines in Singapore, the North South, East West, North East, Circle, and the upcoming Downtown and Thomson lines.
-Marvel-themed set. I think I'll make a Multi-Combine set just like the Foldabots Mini. Using mainly heroes from The Avengers fame, the X-Men, and others. It's gonna be tough for this one...
-Another all-female combiner team, probably Lutabots this time. And they're cellphones again only they're 1990's models.

Since this is a short blog, I guess I'll have to end it in here. See you next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment