Featured Post

Magmatron: Revisited + Alpha

It had been 6 months since my last blog, and just after some anonymous stranger sent me a scan of the last Magmabot I've been missing fo...

Thursday, January 1, 2015

I AM BACK! HAPPY 2015!

#TFBBisBack #foldabots

Did you miss me? No?

After receiving a lot of praises from my family about The Foldabots Blog, I decided to continue what I started. And of course, to all you Folda-Fans who shed tears during the holidays, don't worry, I got new stuff in store for you all!

#ToyBook7 #SIKLO4TB7 #NuShoArrives #WhoLetBangisOut

Just this afternoon, I finally opened my copy of Foldabots Toy Book Vol.7, I was totally surprised of what's inside. Kontrolion and Pestetron both have bios which I didn't expect because I still think of Komyutatron's missing bio which is of course not present in the previous volume. Siklo, like I said, is not the same design concept John Dave Salazar (Hooded Cloak) made a while back. Its sidecar is very different, and surprisingly, it's almost like the last prototype I made, which I also reviewed on one of my videos. As a matter of fact, it also requires to cut a slit to where Siklo's feet goes. Nu-Sho comes in two pattern sheets, one for Nu-Sho himself, and another for his 'Lutafied' version of PUNSO. PUNSO has some spoiler for those who already built it, there are seven sleeve parts which also represent the Toy Book's volume, but the real deal is that these sleeves are meant for the Maximum Lutant Weapons wielded by the upcoming Lutabots who will side with him and of course, Tikbalang who now sides with Nu-Sho. So that means a gestalt team is destined to hold such power, in my opinion, like Mikrokosmos with the Ultimate Agimat Force. MP Bangis seemed to have a lot of development from the previous Masterpiece Foldabot Astig, which only a few knows how to convert him to his skateboard form, but overall, MP Bangis now has a capability to change into his guard dog mode. Talk about IMPRESSIVE.

#TheFoldabotsBlog

Lastly, I made changes to latest creation which I already explained somewhere else. Enjoy!




#Foldabots2015 #ToyBook8 #AstigBurningUp

And of course, it's glad to be back in the game, and thank you all for your support all this time. And since it's 2015, we'll be looking forward to the 12 Foldabots and Lutabots yet to come for this year which all of you fans are excited for, and as a bonus, before wrapping up the year, be sure to look forward to Toy Book 8 which will include the Sporticons and the Lutabot Diadrones, and that's just half of the book. And what about Astig's December 2008 version? That depends on everyone whether they want Astig back or not. Until then, this has been The Foldabots Blog, we'll see you next time! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment