Featured Post

Magmatron: Revisited + Alpha

It had been 6 months since my last blog, and just after some anonymous stranger sent me a scan of the last Magmabot I've been missing fo...

Sunday, March 1, 2015

An Unusual Event

#foldabots #TheFoldabotsBlog

I recently checked out my YouTube videos to see any progress a few days ago, whether there's a new comment or a like. But that's not the case I checked them. A COPYRIGHT ISSUE struck me. I know it's annoying if you use soundtracks that are not yours, especially if it was played on your old PSP. Now, this is where I had to do edit the video and finally replace it with a royalty-free music, or make a new version of the video without doing the same mistake from last time. Speaking of which, I have made that new video right here.



I usually do my videos without any music and record them whenever it's a quiet day, so nothing gets compromised. Another upcoming reviews in line for my YouTube channel's 6th anniversary is a massive video review of Mikrokosmos, Saurotron, Yelotron, and Pestetron. Look forward to those reviews, Folda-Fans. And just this yesterday, I also got K-Zone's 150th issue which of course included a new lanyard (and the first of the badges missing again.) and this month's Zoobot, LEONATOR. I will further review on them once I completed them. Until next time, this has been The Foldabots Blog, we'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment