Featured Post

Magmatron: Revisited + Alpha

It had been 6 months since my last blog, and just after some anonymous stranger sent me a scan of the last Magmabot I've been missing fo...

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pre-Holy Week Special: New Combiner Teaser!

#foldabots #TheFoldabotsBlog

Thank You For 40K!

After knowing my blog has reached over 40,000 pageviews thanks to you the avid Folda-Fans who never stop supporting me over the past few years, I was blessed and appreciated even for this little offering. Hope we can make it up to a million or more, because this is just the beginning of a great Summer 2015 for all you graduates and those who finished a wonderful School Year 2014-15.

One Zoobot More To Go!

As for the Zootron update, I just picked up the April issue with the third contest winner (slash) fourth Zoobot named Komando, created by our fellow Folda-Fan Luis Gabriel Gomez. Like most of the past Zoobots I mentioned already, I will make a full review of them, once I get the May issue next month It could be moved to June if the last member don't include the gestalt parts. I swear it won't because Naranja and Leonator's animal heads form as the feet and I guess Zootron doesn't need hands either.

More New Inspirations!

With Korean toys like Tobot and (Hello) Carbot stepping in to the scene, it gave new ideas for my next project which I will show you in May. The idea of my new combiner is a lot like Dobletron (one of my early creations and can be found on this link.) only it had a different formation where one unit forms the top part and another forms the bottom part, specifically the legs. The units will be exclusively land vehicles, will only have four members, and can combine into two small gestalts or as one super giant. The names of the Dagitabots will be Galit (the orange truck), Tahak (the green off-roader), Banat (the cyan sports car), and Daloy (the violet coupe). Galit and Daloy forms into Daganator, while Tahak and Banat forms into Tumbakron. Finally, Daganator and Tumbakron forms into Dagitaborg.

Crystal Robot and Grand Phoenix Review Coming Soon!

I promised to myself to grab those toys, right? I'm also planning to do the review this April after the 6th anniversary reviews lined up, and the pictures of course will be here.

Hope to look forward to these real soon, because I'm so excited to finally complete Zootron probably late next month and there will be more surprises awaits everyone. Until then, this has been The Foldabots Blog, see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment