Featured Post

Magmatron: Revisited + Alpha

It had been 6 months since my last blog, and just after some anonymous stranger sent me a scan of the last Magmabot I've been missing fo...

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Short Blog: More Zoobot Speculations and Foldabots Mini 2 Possible Remake

#TheFoldabotsBlog #foldabots #Zootron #FoldabotsMini

Now recently, I finally know what animals Baluti and Tindig are, but still, it's unknown who's next. According to this Folda-Fan, Baluti is the armadillo, and Tindig is the giraffe.

Baluti's concept in my opinion, will still either be the arm if he ends up the same size as Komando (this is false), weapon if this will be the first ever to utilize a ball gimmick (confirmed) or as Zootron's head due to his actual size (that's not even going to work).

He also said Tindig is fitting to be the right arm of Zootron, depending if Tindig will be based on the same pattern as Komando. However, giraffes have a different body shape just like Batikron of the Likasbots. The only thing I realized with Batikron is the shape of the body is different than in real life, so that means Tindig could end up in the same case. Aside from this, he said Tindig's neck also forms as a rod for Zootron.

In the end, I would say Tindig will form as the right arm, and Baluti will be a ball. That's all. And if not convinced, do pick up the May issue of K-Zone and find out who's next in line in the Foldabots 9th Anniversary issue!

Our other topic is about Foldabots Mini, but this time I'll remake Series 2 with the addition of combiner heads and their weapons. Aside from this, I will be doing two versions of them, one being their original designs with the extra parts, and another using Series 1 designs. I don't know when I'll start making these guys again, but it will be out alongside Dagitaborg after we're done with the Zootron problem.

And as always, this has been The Foldabots Blog, we'll see you next time with yet another Zootron update.

No comments:

Post a Comment