Featured Post

Magmatron: Revisited + Alpha

It had been 6 months since my last blog, and just after some anonymous stranger sent me a scan of the last Magmabot I've been missing fo...

Friday, May 29, 2015

One Year After The Departure

It has been a year had passed after I decided to close my Facebook account to stop my addiction and to protect myself from further risks.

LEAVING IS HARD, NOT LEAVING OR GOING BACK IS HARDER.

I know, it sounds sad, but I'm still a part of the Foldabots Community. Still here, blogging about Foldabots, even if I don't have much info about the next Foldabot or anything.

This is supposed to be a blog review for that Shurikenjin I mentioned last time, but due to my sickness over the past few days after returning here to the Philippines, I decided to postpone it for early next month.

That's all for now, and we'll be seeing you again on the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment