Featured Post

Magmatron: Revisited + Alpha

It had been 6 months since my last blog, and just after some anonymous stranger sent me a scan of the last Magmabot I've been missing fo...

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Updates Regarding Foldabots

#TheFoldabotsBlog

HOODED CLOAK MISSING IN ACTION

It has been a month, and no new video review yet from Hooded Cloak, especially now we currently have Tindig, and the stuff to complete Zootron. Also, it's because of his personal life which I don't care about.

NO MORE PATTERN REQUEST!

And, to those who are asking for the current patterns from 2014 to 2015 including Toy Books 6, 7, and the upcoming 8 in November. I will discontinue the upload of these due to what I've been doing for the past few years, even back in Multiply where I used to upload every single pattern I have, and the now defunct designs I made before.

FOLDABOTS MEGAMIX REVISITED

I however am planning on making my version of the Aura-Sans again with lots of changes in design. First, the sizes are now close to the actual official versions. Some parts were changed to save pattern space and to fit all the parts including the watch strap which in the original VI, VII,VIII, IX, and X, had the straps in two separate sheets. The drills on ASX were too large to fit inside the robot in the original version, where as in the new version, will have smaller drills which will be detachable, big enough to fit inside. The Megakronos gimmick will be altered due to this change.

DAGITABORG AND OTHER NEW FOLDABOTS WILL BE DELAYED

With much focus on my personal life, I would put Dagitaborg's review (which is supposed to be out now) on hold until further notice. The Series 2 Minis will also be on hiatus until then. And due to there is no new Foldabots Review up, there is no news about the next month's Bot. Also, I've been thinking of new designs such as this gestalt where it is made up of Chinese Zodiac animals, a 7-part combiner which can also be two combiners which one has 3 parts and another with 4 parts.

MY TOY BOOK 8 THEORIES... AGAIN

With only 4 months away from the next volume, we've been predicting the contents of Toy Book 8 since Zootron. The Sporticons and the Lutabot Diadrones are probably confirmed because they're the next in line after Kontrolion and Pestetron from the last Toy Book. Nu-Sho's first comrade Dark Tikbalang could be different from Hooded Cloak's version, since it's going to be official by then. Regarding the 'Super' Astig and the new stuff, I still have no confirmations whether we'll get Astig again in this style.

LAST THOUGHTS

If you have any Foldabots news from other sources, please comment below and I'll be glad to accommodate your reactions. Until then, this has been The Foldabots Blog, we'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment