Featured Post

Magmatron: Revisited + Alpha

It had been 6 months since my last blog, and just after some anonymous stranger sent me a scan of the last Magmabot I've been missing fo...

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Foldabots on DeviantArt, Agree or Disagree?

#foldabots #TheFoldabotsBlog


With the Foldabots community rapidly growing, I think it's the time to expand its reach beyond Facebook. My idea on this plan is to showcase different artworks from well known veteran Folda-Fans on DeviantArt. DA has been around for 15 years, and Foldabots has been in existence for almost 10 years, so why not share anything Foldabots from artworks, commissions, art trades, fan fictions, and updates regarding the main topic. except asking for K-Zone back issues and official Foldabots Patterns to where it's supposed to be. There we can share different ideas, designs, and even stories made by the fans.

Why did I came up with this idea? Well, to be exact, Hooded Cloak is also on DeviantArt where you can check out some of his original works, arts, and custom patterns made by the Hood himself.

I too submitted some of my works there, I even had ancient patterns which dated 2008 where my pattern making skills were inferior back then. One of it is Foldabots NGN where I implemented a system where you can combine one of the same kind, times five to form a gestalt. And an old version of the original Transformers combiner Titanus (which was made by Neilsama which I forgot to thank him for the idea back then.)

This idea might be good to those interested of  making Foldabots of the fans, for the fans, and by the fans, then start spreading the word by sharing this post to anybody on Facebook where most of the Folda-Fans are.

In other news, I also picked up the August issue lately with the Foldabot Bisig which doesn't belong to a new gestalt. Sorry, about that. But don't worry, let's still hope for a big miracle for Toy Book 8 where we'll have a new heroic titan ready to take down the Lutabot Diads, the Sporticons, and Dark Tikbalang. Let's not forget about Astig, because his December '08 special should be reissued soon! And as always, this has been The Foldabots Blog, we'll see you next time.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, only a few have DA accounts, and if try searching for #foldabots there, you'll see a few patterns, but not official designs.

      Delete