Featured Post

Magmatron: Revisited + Alpha

It had been 6 months since my last blog, and just after some anonymous stranger sent me a scan of the last Magmabot I've been missing fo...

Friday, October 17, 2014

2nd Anniversary Special!

Last week, I already showed you two new combiners in which one of them is a part of my childhood and another is an inspiration of it.

On The Foldabots Blog's 2nd Anniversary, I will show you the color alts of Super Deltron and Mighty Orbots.

In this recolor, Skydragoon is cyan as opposed to his original red scheme.

Seaduke and Landessa in their green and magenta versions.

Tor and the rest of the Orbots, I mean Broots, have color schemes following their pilot selves, but retaining the Mighty Orbots designs.

Bort is lime green, while Bo is pink. Pink? Yes, that was Bo's original color, compare to her newer orange and Bort's blue schemes.

Since, Boo was still yellow in Broots, I decided to lighten up her scheme on this. Crunch in the other hand, is blue with a hint of other colors. And of course, Tor looks a littler darker than the other version.
Lately I am running out of ideas to make new Foldabots, Lutabots, and neutral characters, and possibly new X-Overs I am planning to release somewhere in the near future. And also next month, I will work on making the Trosonator Review in which I will do the same rule as with Likastron earlier this year. And be sure to use these tags in your conversations online...

#foldabots #Likastron #Trosonator #SIKLO4TB7 #ToyBook7

No comments:

Post a Comment